The AGM will take place over Zoom on Sunday, 10th April 2022 at 14:00.
All members will receive a Zoom link on the morning of the AGM.
2. Roll call and quorum establishment
3. President’s address
4. Treasurer’s address
5. Head Coach address
6. Technical Director’s address
7. Anti-Doping update
The Motions submitted so far are outlined HERE.
Further Motions can only be brought at the AGM if they meet the following conditions:
1. The Motion is suggested by an IrishPF Member and seconded by an IrishPF Member
2. Hearing the Motion is approved by a majority of AGM attendees
3. The IrishPF Executive Committee agrees to hear the Motion at the AGM
If all of the above criteria are met on the day then the Motion can be heard and voted on as any with any other Motion.
Here are the roles on the Executive Committee up for nomination and the current nominees:
- President: Jay Farrant
- Vice President: Alison O’Reilly, Sean Crowe
- General Secretary: Jen Harrington, Adam Phillips
- Treasurer: Clarice Tighe, Sunita Raja, Jayne Jones
- Technical Officer: Leslie Hoare
Here are the roles on the Operating Committee up for nomination and the current nominees:
- Anti-Doping Director: Jayne Jones
- Competition Director: Cormac Dagg, Sean Crowe, Jay Farrant, Sarah Grogan
- Social Media and Marketing Officer: Conor Campbell, Lauren Mullane, Jayne Jones
- Website Officer: Jordan Voss
- Records and Membership Officer: Karen Barry
Here are the National Team Manager roles up for nomination and the current nominees:
- National Team Manager – Open Team: Jay Farrant
- National Team Manager – Junior Team: Jay Farrant
Please find nominations HERE along with reasons for nomination.
Further nominations for positions will be accepted during the AGM but the following criteria must be met:
1. The nomination is made by an IrishPF Member and seconded by an IrishPF Member
2. The nominee is a member of the IrishPF who accepts the nomination.