The AGM will take place over Zoom on Saturday 11th March 2023 at 15:00.
All members have received a Zoom link via email.
2. Roll call and quorum establishment
3. President’s address
4. Vice-President’s address
5. Treasurer’s address
6. Head Coach address
7. Technical Director’s address
8. Anti-Doping update
The Motions submitted so far are outlined HERE.
Further Motions can only be brought at the AGM if they meet the following conditions:
1. The Motion is suggested by an IrishPF Member and seconded by an IrishPF Member
2. Hearing the Motion is approved by a majority of AGM attendees
3. The IrishPF Executive Committee agrees to hear the Motion at the AGM
If all of the above criteria are met on the day, then the Motion can be heard and voted on as any with any other Motion.
Here are the roles on the Operating Committee up for nomination and the current nominees:
- Anti-Doping Officer: Lorraine McKenna, Karina Byrne
- Competition Director: Cormac Dagg, Nathan Neville, Ben Harrison
- Social Media and Marketing Officer: Jayne Jones
- Website Officer: Jordan Voss
- Records and Membership Officer: Karen Barry
- Volunteer Manager: Karen Keatinge, Conor Campbell
Please find nominations HERE along with reasons for nomination.
Further nominations for positions will be accepted during the AGM but the following criteria must be met:
1. The nomination is made by an IrishPF Member and seconded by an IrishPF Member
2. The nominee is a member of the IrishPF who accepts the nomination.