The Irish Powerlifting Federation AGM 2023 will be held at 15:00 on Saturday, March 11th 2023 online (via Zoom).
If you wish to attend the AGM, you must be a current member in good standing of the Irish Powerlifting Federation by 15:00 next Wednesday, March 8th 2023.
Membership must be purchased on Clubforce. Anyone who wishes to have their say, but won’t be competing this year, can purchase Pavilion membership at a reduced rate.
Results of the Last AGM
The results from motions and nominations at the IrishPF AGM 2022 (Sunday April 10th 2022) are available here:
Motions & Queries
Please use this form to submit a Motion or Query.
You can submit Motions & Queries until 15:00 next Monday, March 6th.
A full list of Motions and Queries will be published for public review on Wednesday, March 8th to all members.
Nominations for the Operating Committee and National Team manager roles are open until 15:00 on Friday, March 10th.
Nominations will also be accepted from the floor during the AGM for any roles which do not have a valid nominee by the time of the election.
Please use this form to nominate yourself or somebody else for a Committee role. The IrishPF relies exclusively on volunteers and the Committee are the backbone of that work.
The following Operating Committee roles are up for election at this year’s AGM as all Operating Committee terms are for one year:
- Anti-Doping Officer
- Competition Directors (x3)
- Social Media and Marketing Officer
- Website Officer
- Records and Membership Officer
- Volunteer Manager*
*this is a new role – details can be found at the link below
There are detailed Job Descriptions available for each role on the Operating Committee.
We are also accepting nominations for National Team Manager for the Open team.
The team managers work closely with the Head Coaches and Coaching Team. They are responsible for all administration, logistics, and coordination for the National Team. These are vital roles in the success of our international athletes.
Summary of Timeline
- Until 15:00 on Monday 6th March: use this form to submit a Motion or Query
- By 15:00 on Wednesday 8th March: make sure you have joined the IrishPF in order to be a current member and eligible to speak and vote at the AGM
- On Wednesday 8th March: Motions & Queries will be published in advance of the AGM to members via email
- Until 15:00 on Friday 10th March: use this form to nominate yourself or somebody else for a Committee role
- Saturday 11th March at 15:00: IrishPF AGM 2023
After a truly fantastic IrishPF Nationals 2023 we are so excited to see you at this year’s AGM – it’s your sport, have your say!
Yours in sport,
The IrishPF Committee