IrishPF AGM 2022
The Irish Powerlifting Federation AGM 2022 will be held at 14:00 on Sunday, April 10th 2022 online (via Zoom).
If you wish to attend the AGM, you must be a current member in good standing of the Irish Powerlifting Federation by 14:00 on Saturday, April 9th 2022.
Minutes of the Last AGM
The presentation and meeting minutes of the IrishPF AGM 2020 (February 9th 2020) are available here:
Motions & Queries
Please use this form to submit a Motion or Query.
You can submit Motions & Queries until 14:00 on Sunday, April 3rd.
A full list of Motions and Queries will be published for public review on Tuesday, April 5th.
Nominations for the IrishPF Executive Committee and the Operating Committee are open until 14:00 on Saturday, April 9th.
Nominations will also be accepted from the floor during the AGM for any roles which do not have a valid nominee by the time of the election.
Please use this form to nominate yourself or somebody else for a Committee role. The IrishPF relies exclusively on volunteers and the Committee are the backbone of that work.
The following Executive Committee roles are up for election at this year’s AGM as the terms for each holder automatically expire in 2022 (see here):
- General Secretary
- Technical Officer
Executive Committee members may seek re-election but all roles are subject to an open vote amongst all valid nominees by the IrishPF Membership.
The following Operating Committee roles are up for election at this year’s AGM as all Operating Committee terms are for one year:
- Anti-Doping Director
- Competition Director
- Social Media and Marketing Officer
- Website Officer
- Records and Membership Officer
There are detailed Job Descriptions available for each role on the Operating Committee.
We are also accepting nominations for National Team Managers for both the Open and Junior teams:
- National Team Manager – Open Team
- National Team Manager – Junior Team
The team managers work closely with the Head Coaches and Coaching Team. They are responsible for all administration, logistics, and coordination for the National Team. These are vital roles in the success of our international athletes.
Summary of Timeline
- Until 14:00 on Sunday 3rd April: use this form to submit a Motion or Query
- On Tuesday April 5th: Motions & Queries will be published in advance of the AGM
- Until 14:00 on Saturday 9th April: use this form to nominate yourself or somebody else for a Committee role
- By 14:00 on Saturday 9th April: make sure you have joined the IrishPF in order to be a current member and eligible to speak and vote at the AGM
- Sunday 10th April at 14:00: IrishPF AGM 2022
If you have any queries about the IrishPF AGM 2022, please email email@example.com or post in the IrishPF Discussion Group on Facebook.
After a truly fantastic IrishPF Nationals 2022 we are so excited to see you at this year’s AGM – it’s your sport, have your say!
Yours in sport,
The IrishPF Committee